META to the Bone
Online training for META practitioners and other relevant professionals
– Are you ready to take your META skills to a whole new level?
This online-seminar provides you with:
- skills and tools that will improve your results when working with clients with problems in their musculo-skeletal system
- a deeper understanding of the META angle on pain in the bones, muscles or joints
- abillities to treat both clients and yourself
A two day couse divided into seven webinars
The webinars are a combination of teaching and Q&A, therefore the seats are limited.
This enables everybody to get their questions answered.
During this training we will take a detailed look into the different parts of the musculoskeletal system (MSS)
You will learn:
- Strategies on how to work with the MSS.
- The difference between the layers of muscles and tissues in the MSS.
- How to get a greater understanding of the MSS by integrating the “Five Elements” from “Traditional Chinese Medicine”
- Relevant anatomy and physiology
- Different ways to talk to your clients about why they are experiencing specific symptoms and what to do.
Mastering the above will empower you as a therapist and generate better results for your clients
Where: Online – at your place or whereever you are
When: new date coming soon
Price: £ 260,-
Your seat is secured when the fee is paid. The payment is final.
Prerequisites for participation: In order to participate in this special course, it is a prerequisite that you have at least started the education as META-Health practitioner (Level II).